The following data protection declaration applies to the use of the website www.proform-profile.de (hereinafter "website").
We attach great importance to data protection. Your personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
Regulations, in particular the basic EU data protection regulation (DSGVO). We collect and process your personal data in order to be able to offer you the above-mentioned portal. This statement describes how and for what purpose your data is collected and used and what options you have in connection with personal data.
1. Responsible body
Responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the DSGVO is
D-32457 Porta Westfalica
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection regulations as a whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the above-mentioned responsible body.
You can save and print out this data protection declaration at any time.
2. General Use of the Website
2.1 Access data
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage behavior and interaction with us and record data about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our online offer (so-called server log files). The access data includes name and URL of the accessed file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access (HTTP response code), browser type and browser version, operating system, referrer URL (i.e. previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. We use this protocol data without assignment to you or any other person. Creation of profiles for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimisation of our online offer, but also for anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and type of use of our website and services, as well as for billing purposes in order to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners. Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, troubleshoot and correct errors, and improve our services. We reserve the right to check the log data subsequently if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use on the basis of concrete indications. We store IP addresses in the log files for a limited period of time if this is necessary for security purposes or is necessary for the provision or billing of a service, e.g. if you use one of our offers. After the order process has been aborted or payment has been received, we delete the IP address if it is no longer required for security purposes. We also store IP addresses if we have a concrete suspicion of a criminal offence in connection with the use of our website. In addition, we store the date of your last visit as part of your account (e.g. when registering, logging in, clicking on links, etc.).
2.2 E-Mail Contact
If you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), we store your details for processing the enquiry and in the event that follow-up questions arise. We only store and use further personal data if you give your consent or if this is legally permissible without special consent.
2.3 Google Analytics
2.4 Legal bases and storage period
The legal basis for data processing in accordance with the above paragraphs is Art 6 Para. 1 Letter f) DSGVO. Our interests in data processing are in particular to ensure the operation and security of the website, to investigate the manner in which visitors use the website, and to simplify the use of the website. Unless specifically stated, we only store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes pursued.
3. Your rights as a data subject
According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post to the address specified in section 1, clearly identifying yourself.
Below you will find an overview of your rights.
3.1 Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to receive confirmation from us at any time as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain from us free of charge information about the personal data stored about you together with a copy of this data.
Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
1. processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data being processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are still being disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
4. if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
5. the existence of a right to have your personal data concerning you corrected or deleted or to have the data controller restrict or object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for you.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
3.2 Right to correction
You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you without delay. Taking into account the purposes of this you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.
3.3 Right to cancellation ("Right to oblivion")
You have the right to request us to delete personal data concerning you immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
1. Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
2. You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the DSBER and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. You oppose processing pursuant to Article 21(1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or you oppose processing pursuant to Article 21(2) DSGVO.
4. The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
5. The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
6. The personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with Article 8(1) DSGVO. If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete them, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, in order to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data about this. To inform you that you have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
3.4 Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
1. You dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data,
2. The processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
3. We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
4. You have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) DSGVO, as long as it is not yet clear whether the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
3.5 Right to Data Transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that we have received in a structured, current and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another person in charge without our interference, provided that
1. Processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) DSGVO or Article 9(2)(a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO; and
2. Pprocessing is carried out using automated methods.
When exercising your right to data transferability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to request that the personal data be transferred directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible.
3.6 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you under Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DSBER for reasons arising from your particular situation, including profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal data unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, as far as it is related to such direct advertising.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) of the DSGVO, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
3.7 Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing - including profiling - that has legal effect against you or that similarly affects you.
3.8 Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
3.9 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing concerns you personal data is illegal.
4. Data security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted with us. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer), but point out that the data transfer on the Internet (for example, when communicating by email) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible. To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures that we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology. We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; Disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
5. Automated decision-making
There is no automated decision-making based on personal data collected.
6. Disclosure of data to third parties, No data transfer to non-EU countries